Become a Domestic Violence Crisis Advocate. Help empower survivors and join the effort to eliminate violence.
Did you know that as many as 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men will experience domestic violence in their lifetimes? You can help! Attend this 40-hour training on domestic violence crisis intervention. The training will prepare you for possible volunteer opportunities, such as assisting with our 24-hour hotline, providing crisis intervention, providing presentations to our children’s group, or assisting with day-to-day tasks at Constance Morris House, Pillars Community Health’s domestic violence shelter.
- Saturday, November 3: 8 am-4 pm
- Monday, November 5: 5:30 pm-9:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 7: 6 pm-9 pm
- Saturday, November 10: 8 am-4 pm
- Monday, November 12: 6 pm-9 pm
- Tuesday, November 13: 6 pm-9 pm
- Wednesday, November 14: 6 pm-9 pm
- Monday, November 19: 6 pm-9 pm
- Tuesday, November 20: 6 pm-9 pm
- Monday, November 26: 6 pm-9 pm
- Wednesday, November 28: 6 pm-9 pm
Cost: Free with a 6-month volunteer commitment; free for Pillars Community Health employees/current Sexual Assault volunteers; $250 without volunteer commitment
Registration: Click here to register online.